Comfort Hotel Dinard Balmoral
  • Pool
US$122
US$85
  • Beachfront
Hotel Les Alizes(Dinard)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$341
US$295
  • Pool
Hotel De La Vallee(Dinard)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$168
  • Beachfront
Hotel du Parc des Tourelles(Dinard)(Great Value!)
US$108
TripAdvisor
US$133
Hotel Altair(Dinard)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslovely roomcomfortable bedcodeparkingbedroomregion
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Although I have already reviewed this hotel, I felt that it was so good, it deserved another.
I'm happy to say that our second stay here was just as good as the first.
Although I am biased, because of my love of Dinard, I still have to say give St Malo a miss and experience the seaside as the French do it.
And if you can get in, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ivanparkin
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights August bank holiday on a spur of the moment getaway.
Contacted the hotel prior to arrival at the airport via email to arrange a taxi transfer to the hotel which was arranged for us, plus they arranged for one back to the airport as I had asked them the day prior to departure.
The hotel was in a good central location,the rooms were of good standard I know some people have mentioned the size of the rooms but we found them to be alright and the bathrooms were good to,The rooms were very clean and were attended to very well.
On arrival I tried my travel adaptor in the socket which didn't fit so I went to reception and they supplied me with the correct one.
I found the reception staff very pleasant and very helpful and would try to help you as much as they could.
Overall i would definetly stay here again and the staff are a credit to the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights in August whilst on a mini break and attending a wedding. Great location just down the road to the beach and casino. Next to lots of shops and crepe places. A few others in the wedding party stayed in places which sounded awful. This place has everything you could need plus English speaking staff, yummy breakfast and wifi. The rooms are a bit small but location makes up for it. Will come and stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank AnitaP81
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Our stay at the comfort was very enjoyable the staff very good could speak a little English breadfast was ample something for every
one the bedroom was a nice size with a wet room although the floor was a little too wet all over very clean a very good experience of staying at the hotel first experience being in france

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janet240712
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This hotel worked out perfectly for us. We had planned a trip to Saint Malo but found accommodations there to be way overpriced and with limited availability. This hotel is located across the water in Dinard and worked out well for us. Its odd because it is a Comfort Inn but it doesn't look or feel like one (not prefab at all, lots of character for a chain hotel). The rooms are smallish but functional, modern and clean and the bathroom is a decent size. The wifi is often spotty but they do have a computer in the common room downstairs that you can use to check email, etc. The hotel has no parking itself but there is a parking garage 100m down the street that was free on the weekend for us and street parking is abundant and not too hard to find. The hotel is also well situated for dining, only a block or two from the main drag of restaurants in town. Staff were super friendly and helpful with directions and suggestions for the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family