I believe I am giving this review without being biased as I am in fact an owner on site and have been taking my vacations here since 2004, which in itself shows how happy I am with coming back here. This is a very large site but depending on where you are and which time of the year you visit it usually never seems too busy or noisy. The site consists owned and ran by Siblu (used to be Haven) is of almost 100% of mobile homes, no tents, although there are a few touring pitches. The facilities on site are excellent and the towns on Nevez and Pont Aven are close by for your provisions too. Fantastic area too with loads of beautiful beaches. The only downside I have with regards to the campsite is that the pitches at times could be a little better maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Domaine de Kerlann is a four-star Siblu Holiday parc in Brittany, close to picturesque Pont Aven. The parc is packed with free children's clubs, indoor and outdoor pools, a fantastic splash zone and multi-sports pitches with football coaching in the summer. Modern holiday home accommodation has all the benefits of home - hot showers, en-suite bathrooms, fully equipped kitchens, lots of storage space, terraces as extra...barbecues and picnic tables are included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Siblu Villages - Domaine de Kerlann reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De Kerlann Hotel Pont-Aven
- Siblu Villages - Domaine De Kerlann Pont-Aven, France - Brittany