“Best meal of our holiday”
Review of L'ile du Mets - CLOSED

L'ile du Mets
Price range: US$17 - US$40
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best meal of our holiday”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Just got back from a stay in Rennes with my husband and father and we can not praise this small restaurant more highly. We ate at several restaurants in Rennes all highly recommended on trip advisor but L'ile du Mets was by far the best.The staff were friendly, the food was beautifully presented and everything was very very tasty - especially the potatoes which the most potatoey potatoes we have ever eaten (and my father is 83 so has eaten a good many potatoes). 3 courses were a set price of €28 with a choice of 5 starters, 5 main courses and puddings, so with aperitifs, wine and coffee the bill for three was around €120. If I am ever in Rennes again then this will be my first stop.

Visited June 2012