“Splendid lunch”

Price range: US$11 - US$31
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Entirety lived up to repute. The welcome was brilliant, the food excellent and the mandarin was something else. If you are visiting Rennes then this is a must.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed the visit and meal at this tiny creperie. Excellent food and service, reasonably priced. Definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

The personnel (a family owned & operated restaurant?) is simply great and the crepes are great. There's simply something for everyones taste. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

To test the famous crêperie in Britanny was one of our major purpose after visit Mont Saint Michel. As we arrived around 10ish and need to catch the 2pm train back to Paris. We only had 3 hours to explore the city and find a good restaurant for crêperie and TripAdvisor played an important part.

We had wonderful time by sitting outside the restaurant. Had a lunch set and salmon crêperie. The waiteress was really friendly and the crêperie just as good as what they supposed to be. I have noticed that not only visitors but also quite a few locals in the restaurant. The orange decoration provided a sence of warmness in late October.

Very good experience. Highly recommanded.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

As a Canadian, I enjoyed the food, but I am no expert. However, as an Anglophone eating with French co-workers, I expected to be at the mercy of my table mates. The waitress would have none of that! When it was explained to her that I did not speak French, she came to me and went to great lengths to explain the local specialties, even bringing me a sample of a rustic sausage that she thought I might not like. When it was time for dessert, she gave me a wink and offered to chose for me. I said "oui!" without hesitation, and was rewarded with a unique and delicious plate that I will not soon forget. Food is soo much more enjoyable when brought to you with such care. Please note that this is a very intimate restaurant, with seating for about 20 people total.