“The Worst Restaurant.”

Creperie du Marche
Ranked #244 of 377 Restaurants in Saint-Malo
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Derby, United Kingdom
“The Worst Restaurant.”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Having used other restaurants in the area, I decided to give the Creperie du Marche a try,this was a big mistake. Starter main course and sweets were very basic.!. We ordered coffee, and when they arrived the waitress spilt one full cup over me, burning my arm and ruining my clothes, which I had to wear for the rest of the day. The manager or owner was looking on from the counter, but offered no assistance. When the bill came there was no reduction which I would have expected to be offered for the inconvenience. I spoke to him and he said he did not understand and walked away! Had this happened to a child or someone with delicate skin they would have needed medical treatment. There was no excuse for his incompetence and his rudeness.

• Visited August 2013