We stayed in 9 different B&B hotels throughout France and this one was the best of them all. I don't think all of these pictures are showing the hotel as it is today, as it was newly renovated and virtually spotless. Very helpful and friendly staff. Quick walk to a free shuttle which takes you to the entrance of the walled city. This was great as we were traveling with a car which would have been a hassle had we chosen a hotel right in town. Very nice city - we were disappointed that I hadn't scheduled more time here. I woudl not hesitate to recommend this B&B hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city and 3 km, 5 minutes drive from the TGV station and ramparts 'Intra-Muros', our B&B Hotel SAINT-MALO Centre, recently renovated, has 92 rooms, including 11 family (4 people ) with mezzanine. Serviced by a lift, rooms are all equipped with private bathroom, TV, hi by Numericable TV, and free wifi high debit. Our hotel welcomes you 24/24, outside opening hours, a terminal on the outside of the hotel issues you a code that allows you to access your room whatever your arrival time, and offers a breakfast buffet each matin. Parking free private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Hotel SAINT-MALO Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Saint Malo Hotel Saint-Malo
- Bed And Breakfast Saint Malo