This is a real little St Malo gem. A small, friendly hotel which is very comfortable, well cared for and the staff could not have been more helpful. Room was good size and tastefully decorated. There was a lift.
Although you can park in the small yard for a fee there is plenty of on street parking for free in the quiet roads. It's about 30-40 minutes walk to the old town or about 5 minutes in the car. However there are an adequate number of local eating houses, the local creperie being particularly recommended.
The garden for an evening drink is very pleasant. Really this is an excellent little hotel which I have no hesitation in recommending and which I will certainly stay at again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New in 2016 : Refurbishment of the Garden View Rooms, Sea View Rooms and Suites Sea View! (New beds, new pillows, new decoration, new carpets, new furnitures !) A stay at the 4 * Hotel La Villefromoy, it is the time for a break in a typical Villa of Saint-Malo, completely renovated by its owners. Everything is done for you to feel the soul of this charming boutique hotel by the sea. Get ready to relax and allow yourself a unique, personalized and unforgettable stay ! Couples, families or business travelers, the 4 * Hotel La Villefromoy is designed to break away from the daily stress . Once your suitcases in your room, make yourself comfortable in the cosy lounges overlooking the sea, reading a book on St. Malo and Brittany or enjoy a drink at the hotel lounge-bar listening jazzy music. Leaving the hotel, turn left, the beach is at 40 meters only ! You can reach the old city in a few minutes walk from the waterfront and enjoy a breathtaking view on the sea and on the monuments of Saint-Malo. A walk next to the waves or on the sand at low tide. Some rooms have a sea view. The decoration is neat and warm, mahogany flirts with warm colors, and elegance flirts with simplicity. Everything invites you to enjoy the serenity of the place. Discover the incredible breakfast brunch made with local produces from Saint Malo and the region Brittany and start traveling as soon as you wake up! Enjoy without moderation! Ideally located to discover St Malo, Dinan, Dinard and the beautiful Mont Saint-Michel, the owners of this house will recommend you the best restaurants and advise you on tours and incredible places unknown to the public! The staff, passionated about the history of the area will reveal you all the secrets of Saint-Malo ! Get ready to relax and allow yourself a unique, personalized and unforgettable stay ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your La Villefromoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Villefromoy Saint Malo
- La Villefromoy Hotel Saint Malo