“My favorite crêperie in the world”
Review of Le Petit Crepier

Le Petit Crepier
Ranked #30 of 393 Restaurants in Saint-Malo
Price range: US$18 - US$24
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Bold statement, I know, so I will develop. First of all, the lady in charge of welcoming you is fantastic. She is warm, professional and efficient. Second, the crêpes. You can find crêpes anywhere in Brittany, but this is the place: excellent product, clever combinations and if you don't find what you are looking for, the cook will adapt. Cider is top-notch also. Prices are very soft, setting is to my taste (a feeling of having returned home having been sailing the seven seas for months), location is perfect, not too hard to find, not next to main gate where the worst restaurants are robbing you. I go to Petit crêpier every year, and I intend to do so for the coming decades. So, please, give it a try, soon and often, so that I can continue going to my favorite crêperie in the world for many years to come.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

We found this creperie from wikivoyage.org and decided to try it out - and were not disappointed! The restaurant was pretty much empty when we got there, but it made our service definitely faster! Our galettes were yummy; my husband had one with melt-in-your-mouth scallops and I had one with delicious salmon. This was surprisingly one of the few creperies we found that had a variety of seafood galettes. Since the galettes were so light, we both got dessert crepes. My husband had one with some locally-made blackberry jam, and I had one with caramel. Needless to say, I was disappointed when the meal was over. I'm not sure why more people don't go here - this little creperie was great!

2  Thank dms9815
Reviewed 20 February 2012

A wonderful place to sample traditional Breton crepes.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

Great sidewalk dining atmosphere. I am not a big fan of crepes-but the girls loved it and this is supposed to be a top notch Crepier. Anywhere in Saint-Malo is like looking at a postcard picture!

Reviewed 19 July 2011

Small creperie with cozy atmosphere and very nice sea-inspired decoration. The owner/waiter is very friendly and helpful and knowlegeable about everything that comes to the table. The gallettes and crêpes are excellent and varied. There is information about the origin of the local produce used in the kitchen and you can ask for more tips about where to buy and visiting conditions for some places (for instance, a "cidrerie" near Rennes.

1  Thank Abetarda