“F&B: good food and beverage in pricey Beaune”
Review of F&B

F&B
Ranked #28 of 215 Restaurants in Beaune
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Beaune's good restaurants are not cheap, so you want to know that you will get a good meal. The service was excellent, wine decently priced and we ate good 'regional' dishes with a different twist. A few nice extras (a fennel cream and garlicky breadsticks) added a nice touch. There are a lot of restaurants aimed at tourists in Beaune, and that's great if that suits at the time. But for a more relaxed experience, F&B is a sound choice.

There are newer reviews for F&B

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by the hotel, which should've been our first clue. It was in a busy square, and was rather touristy...probably some kind of reciprocity agreement going on there.

We had a nice table outside, and the weather was really pleasant, so that was nice. Service was typically French [slow, but friendly enough], and they brought out some nice tapenade and an amuse bouche to keep us entertained while we waited for our entrees. That is always a welcome touch.

I ordered what I thought was pork risotto, but what arrived was escargot risotto, which i did not even notice on the menu as it was part of the lunch prix fixe menu....needless to say i was pretty unhappy with my dinner and didnt really eat much of it. If there were two risottos on the menu, why wouldn't you ask which one i wanted? I mean pork and snails are not really the same at all. They offered to make me something else when i actually had asked them "what is this that i am eating?", haha...but it had taken so long i didn't feel like waiting anymore.

I think you will have better luck taking a look at Tripadvisor rather than asking your hotel for restaurant recommendations:)

1  Thank natashathefirst
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We didn't know much about this town, so we chose this place for the convenience' sake. Glad we did. Their menu was a fun mix of French, Italian and Molecular, with a bit of Spanish thrown in. We started with refreshing spritz cocktails. I took the lunch menu and split the entree and desert with my partner, while he ordered "the best spaghetti of my life" - perfectly cooked noodles with a chorizo emulsion. Each dish was perfect, and the place was friendly and easy to enjoy.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We were here on june 21 2014 , the food was amazing. Exceeded our every expectation
When in beaune , f&b is your dining choice. We did the formula pris fixed. Delicious

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Has dinner at F&B tonight and I have to say, it was absolutely delightful! I highly recommend the l'entrecote if hungry because it's huge and delicious, as was the monkfish. I would most definitely go again in my next visit to Beaune! Prices are reasonable, you get a lot for your money!