We had a ground floor room overlooking the street and we had no noise problems at all. We had booked the gourmet weekend which included 2 restaurant meals and tickets to various sites in Beaune & a pass for Dijon. This was a special treat and we weren't disappointed and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff were unobtrusive yet there when you needed them. The only downside is that tea & coffee making facilities in the room would have been nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Beaune, opposite the ramparts and 5 minutes walking distance from the Hospices de Beaune, Hostellerie Le Cedre is the ideal place to discover the area.Beautiful, shaded terraces in the heart of gardens full of 100-year old trees where you can enjoy the summer season and a comfortable lounge bar with a fireplace to warm yourself when winter has arrived.Le Cedre offers you 40 rooms perfect for dreaming and relaxing. Each one is different with its own personality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hostellerie Le Cedre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Beaune
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Hotel Beaune