We stayed here for my husbands 40th birthday. We were upgraded from a superior room to a privilege room 111 which was lovely. A bottle of champagne was waiting in the room on our arrival. The service was great and the hotel just beautiful. It is just a short walk from the centre of Beaune and a short drive to the vineyards. The hotel has a beautiful terrace where you can eat breakfast or have an aperitif before dinner. If we come back to Beaune we will certainly return to Hotel Le Cedre and will definitely recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Beaune, opposite the ramparts and 5 minutes walking distance from the Hospices de Beaune, Hostellerie Le Cedre is the ideal place to discover the area.Beautiful, shaded terraces in the heart of gardens full of 100-year old trees where you can enjoy the summer season and a comfortable lounge bar with a fireplace to warm yourself when winter has arrived.Le Cedre offers you 40 rooms perfect for dreaming and relaxing. Each one is different with its own personality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hostellerie Le Cedre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Beaune
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Hotel Beaune