All reviews valet parking star michelin restaurant valet service course tasting menu gorgeous boutique hotel jetted tub decorated differently room was a bit small beds are super comfortable large tv train station loved the decor shopping and restaurants thoroughly enjoyed our stay modern style air conditioning junior suite
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Three nights here in a suite room! Hotel very easy to find! 10mins walk from the train station. Located very central to all the major sights in Dijon. Room good size, very clean, all you need. 5mins walk to centre of Dijon. Did not eat in hotel as there are so many good restaurants and café just near by. Staff & service excellent.

Room Tip: High floor room very quite! Easy to get to with lift!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018

The staff in this hotel make you feel very welcome from the moment you leave your car at the door. They have a valet service, they arranged a reservation for us in a restaurant, efficient and friendly. The rooms are comfortable, although we thought the modern style doesnt match with the nice old building. Nice breakfast. Close to everything, you can just forget about your car and walk around.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We booked this hotel because it was located close to the center of the city. A plus was having a Michelin-rated restaurant inside too. Upon arrival we were met by a bellman who helped with our bags and would valet the car. The check-in desk was efficient and we appreciated being greeted by the staff every day of our stay. Our room was on the top floor and required an elevator ride to the floor below then a stairway to the floor above. It was also a bit convoluted navigating the hallways to our room. Our room was nice with modern furnishings and bathroom. It was comfortable and clean. We laughed at the artwork along the hallways that featured puns of American rock bands. We made a good choice with this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2017

The room was lovely: large, comfortable, quiet, and stylish. There were plenty of electrical outlets. Plush robes and slippers were supplied. The bathroom was large and modern. The staff are excellent. The location is great.
The two downsides were:
I’ll never understand why the French sometimes separate the toilet from the rest of the bathroom. In this case, the toilet was on the opposite side of the bedroom. Awkward.
The WiFi is generic free WiFi that appears to be a local Boingo hotspot. I had some difficulty getting it to connect consistently to my iPad, but I luckily have a subscription to Boingo, which worked with some tweaking. I felt awkward being on insecure public WiFi, so I used my VPN.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Despite the relatively low grade this is certainly a good hotel in the center of Dijon. Still, I found that for the price the room was very compact and, in my view it smelt a bit funny. I suspect that it was some cleaning product but I still did not like that too much. The room itself was loctaed at the end of a long narrow and winding corridor. It was facing to the back which might have been better as on the front the road was surely having traffic into the night. The decor was modern with thick carpet and large bed which however made it a little tricky to find space for the suitcases. If we stay here again I would perhaps opt for the next category up in size.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple