Hotel Le Jacquemart
MGallery
US$140
US$135
Mercure
Hotel Victor Hugo(Dijon)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$137
US$128
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Kyriad Dijon - Longvic(Longvic)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Pool
US$95
US$91
Orbitz.com
All reviewsno liftchose this hotel basedone nightold buildingour entire staythe ground floorbrilliant locationtourist officewi ficroissantsbed was comfortablefranceeurocentrecathedraltubstop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We staid one night at this hotel as part of our honeymoon trip. The place is very poorly maintained and stinks like cigarette smoke. There are no elevators (we had to drag our 4 suitcases to the 3rd floor) and the stair cases are very narrow. Just see attached images. I would never stay here again.

P.S. NO BATHROOM IN THE ROOMS.... NO SINKS IN PUBLIC BATHROOM TO WASH HANDS.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Max S
Reviewed 5 October 2013

At 34 euro this was the best value for money hotel I stayed at in France. Surprisingly comfy beds, clean and in a good location. It has a computer with free internet. It was old so a bit noisy, with thin walls. Not recommended for people with heavy luggage, as there are no lifts and 3-4 floors with steep steps.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The main strength of this hotel is its location – just in the city center, in one of the most picturesque old (yet quiet) streets, just a stone’s throw from the main square and all major attractions. The hotel itself has its pluses and minuses. The entrance hall and the common space display a nice traditional French style that makes you feel cosy and elegant at the same time. Unfortunately, the higher you get (literally) the worse the things become. The hotel is divided into two or even three standard categories. Having chosen the cheapest one, you end up on the third floor where you must carry up your belongings up the steepest and most inconvenient staircase I have ever experienced. Indeed, the common WC/bath on the floor is located just at the top of the staircase thus, when you leave the toilette, you find yourself just at the edge of it. You take one step to the right (i.e. at night, when it is dark), and you bump down head over heels with no chance to even clutch at something to stop your fall. I am not old, neither clumsy (I hope), and I’m well used to travelling and staying at various hotels and conditions. Therefore, I guess I am really not awfulizing here by saying the stairs up to the last floor are really dangerous and I can’t imagine it can be in line with any safety standards. – I’m serious!
The room itself was all right though very basic – just a bed, an old small writing desk, some obsolete chair, a washbasin. Anything more? – I can’t recall.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vannegen
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Hotel le Jaquemart is a lovely old hotel right in the heart of the old town. The rooms are beautiful, with some very traditional architectural features but also with modern comforts that you would expect including free wi-fi. Just a short walk from lots of great bars and restaurants. Staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a couple of nights here following a bike/barge trip. Our room was spacious and simply furnished. We chose the Comfort level, one step up from the most basic Standard room. The bathroom was clean and fully functional with the exception of a hairdryer. The staff quickly provided me with a functioning hair dryer. On the first floor, our room was subject to street noise when the window was open, but closing the window was sufficient to deaden the noise. We chose to purchase the cold buffet breakfast, well priced at €6.75 per person. It included yogurt, tinned fruits, cheese, ham, cereals, breads and croissants besides coffee, teas and juices. We were able to communicate adequately with staff witha ccombinationof French and English.

• Stayed: August 2013