Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Booking.comUS$123
Hotels.comUS$123
PricelineUS$123
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2019

Was staying there during my round trip in Burgundy.

Pros:
- Free parking
- Helpful staff
- One of few hotels in Dijon with a private parking
- Sauna

Cons:
- Wifi is not working most of the time. When I complained, receptionist gave me a password for a "secret" wifi for the staff, however it wasn't working as well :)
- Restaraunt is at most average, nearby shopping mall has much better and also cheaper food
- Location is kinda strange, it is far from the motorway and citycenter
- There is a spa, but strangely there's no place to sit. I had to rest in a dressing cabin :)
- There is a pool, but somehow it is always in the shadow, as a result there was an "arctic freezing" water during a really hot day

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dijon, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2019

Hello 347andriyk,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our Holiday Inn Dijon. We aim to please each guest during their visit. We always aim to provide a friendly and responsive service just when you need it, and I'd like to thank you for commending our staff! It's good to note that you had a contented stay and you had your money's worth.

I am sorry to learn about sub-par internet connectivity and the hotel amenities that were not up to your standards. I understand this was frustrating and appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Worry not because I have noted all of these and will be sharing your insights to our hotel management. I know they will look into these and strive to make things right.

I hope you give us another try if you're back in the area as we'd love to make that next one more remarkable than the last.

Safe travels,

Deborah R.

Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

Upsides: The hotel and rooms look modern and clean. There is a small swimming pool, great in the summer.

Downsides: The air conditioning in the room was not working (with 35 degrees in July), which I realised at night when my daughter was sleeping, so couldn’t do much about it.
The wireless connection is so poor (both in room and public areas) that I disabled it and used my data plan instead.
The restaurant is expensive and mediocre.
We came with an electric car and chose this hotel because it has 3 charging stations. All three were occupied, and electricity went on and off, which meant that they were charging so slowly that the owners had to keep them there all night. We couldn’t therefore charge our car, which is disappointing considering we chose this hotel mainly for that reason.

A suggestion: please register the plate of electric car owners so that they can be notified when their car is fully charged and leave their space for someone else.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dijon, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

Hello Flaviana T,

It's a pleasure to have welcomed you here at Holiday Inn Dijon! While I'm happy that you liked our clean and modern rooms, I'm sorry there were issues with the AC and connecting to the Wifi. I've informed management of your sentiments and I am positive improvements will happen to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

I hope the next time you're in town, you give us another try.

Safe travels,

Pam G

Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for a night in Dijon. The rooms are basic and nothing special at all. Gym eas very poorly equiped and pool are feld jammed in between buildings. The upsides of the hotel is that it is good transportation with the tramway just outside the door leading in to Dijon city centre. A park and a good shopping centre is just next door. Breakfast was ok.
I would probably try another hotel on my next visit but could recommend this place fo a short stay in Dijon.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank vfors
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dijon, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019

Hello vfors,

I read your review for our Holiday Inn Dijon. I'm glad you found the transportation convenient to and from the hotel and that you found the breakfast offered to be nice.

On the downside, I'm sorry to read that the gym and pool leave a more favorable impression. I've shared this with the management. I'm confident that they will take appropriate steps to monitor and improve what they offer.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. I hope we get to host you again soon at one of our properties for a chance to make your next stays better than the last.

Regards,

Dianne L.

Reviewed 21 May 2019

Located in the suburb but has their own light train station. 10 minutes ride to the city.
Great rooms, very clean, spa and pool available. Very good breakfast, attentive staff, restaurants and shopping adjacent to the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed 6 May 2019

This was day one of our Tesla Road Trip with two friends and two cars from London to Pompei and back, so I'll be posting reviews of all the hotels and resorts we stayed at on the trip.

This Holiday Inn is ideally located to the North of Dijon in a new shopping centre complex (a bit like a Westfield) and a tram station immediately outside with services into the City. The hotel has a large dedicated car park with wide spaces and 3 x Tesla Destination chargers.

Tesla provide hotels with the chargers free of charge so as you would expect two of the charging spaces are reserves for the exclusive use of Tesla vehicles, but one is for any electric vehicle. The ones with the Red signs are Tesla only and will not work for other cars, the one with the white sign will charge any Type-2 compatible electric or plug-in hybrid car (that most cars). As part of the contract with Tesla use of the chargers is free for Tesla vehicles but bear in mind the rules mean the hotel is within its rights to request payment to charge for non-Tesla cars. We were delighted to see the charging facility; the chargers are powerful (32A 3-Phase 22kW) we moved our cars as soon our two Tesla’s were fully charged in about 3 hours as there were other cars waiting to charge after us.

We ate at the hotel restaurant food was nicely cooked and of good quality and the staff were absolutely lovely. We felt the restaurant was a bit pricey for what you got, and the fixed price menu is only good for Monday-Thursday. As an alternative the Shopping Centre has a good choice of “Shopping Centre” chain restaurants, "Five Guys" and the like, not very French but the kids will like it. TBH if you have the time seek out a nice French restaurant, after all the food is a big reason for coming to France; love the people, love the wine and food, love the towns – hate French politicians!

The rooms are modern and comfortable with plenty of features including; floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows leading to a bright room. A comfortable King bed, excellent and quiet heating and a/c system, a Nespresso machine and kettle and a nicely integrated TV wall unit with an adjacent mirror, suitcase sideboard, wardrobe system and plenty of 230V socket outlets etc.

The bathroom has a large shower unit, basin area and a separate loo area with a window with integral blinds into the bedroom area to allow natural light in. I liked the electric towel radiator that has a switch/timer/thermostat unit. The bathroom for all intents and purposes was spotlessly clean, however there was a bit of a musty “drain” smell in the shower, I think there was an issue with the water trap (room 216), also a slight design flaw where there is a narrow return between the wall and the shower glass screen that is difficult to clean, this seems to need a customised tool to effectively clean here as this has been missed.

Date of stay: April 2019