See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2017

The room and bathroom were quite small, but I was traveling solo and I was just there for one night. The room met my needs just fine: a safe, clean, comfortable, convenient place to sleep before a train ride. Nothing fancy.
My iPad would not connect to the WiFi initially, but the WiFi worked fine after the staff did a reboot of the system. I should not have spent so much time trying to get it to work before talking to the front desk.
Staff were friendly and efficient. There is a luggage cabinet for leaving bags before the room is ready and after checkout, so I was able to continue with my sightseeing.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The rooms were rather pokey if you had two large cases but they were clean and the beds were comfortable. Unfortunately, the room on the way back smelled of cigarette smoke but on reflection, this probably wafted up from smokers on the street in front. We slept well and it was quiet and the bathroom clean. The shower head was a nuisance as it would have to be held. There were coffee/tea-making facilities in the room. We were surprised not to be able to access the British news on the television. As one of a large coach party, the lift was a bit overworked and so we used the stairs. The breakfasts were good typical continental breakfasts set for us as a group that filled the room. As a coach party, we ordered dinner ahead on the way back by phone through our courier but the kitchen staff seemed to get this confused and some were disgruntled. For 18€, the meal was small and not very appetising but this may well have been just a meal prepared for our coach party. Do get out if you have enough time on a coach journey to inspect the city even at night. There are some wonderful buildings and a quaint quarter with one or two bars that it would be a pity to miss!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Cozy but a little Small but okay. Free Breakfast is good. Offers free coffee and tea inside the room. Value is good for your money. It is very accessible to outside restaurants and walking distance to many other establishments.

Room Tip: any room is okay
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival we were given our room card and went up to the room, there was a horrible odour in the room possibly from the drains.
Luckily the receptionist managed to swap our room for us and this was smell free!
The room was small but clean and the bed and pillows were not that comfortable.
In a good location close to the train station and also the town.
It was good for the price.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2016

For the price of this hotel I was very pleasantly surprised, very modern and clean hotel, excellent facilities. Perfect distance for a stroll round the beautiful town. Don't forget to pick up some mustard!

Room Tip: My room was located to the rear-noise free.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business