All reviews inter hotel retail park quick visit short drive family run hotel two single beds comfortable room shutters alps stopover cheese france
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Stayed here with 2 families on the way to Alps. Found the staff really kind and helpful particularly as we were loud and had lots of kids. The bedrooms for 3+ were newly decorated, providing lots of room and it was also very clean. They accommodated a very early breakfast and dealt with our check out speedily. The rooms were hot and we struggled to control the thermostat but we were able to open the window to counteract this. All in all, very happy and will return there next winter. Parking directly outside the hotel also. Ate at the American Way (2 minutes walk) which was fine when you just need a quick meal and a glass of wine!

Room tip: Great rooms for 2 adults and 1/2 kids.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on way home from Alps. Had a lovely duplex room with very comfortable double bed downstairs and 2 singles upstairs on mezzanine for kids. Extremely clean, nice bathroom with good shower. Ticked all the boxes.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Was traveling from Marseilles to Paris on a Friday eve and stopped in Dijon for the night after a long week of business meetings. Saw a couple nice reviews for the Inter-Hotel Armony so gave it a try. Wow, was I glad I did. As I walked in the door I met Audrey, She was so nice and friendly I new I made the right choice. Got a great rate for a room, Audrey poured me a beer and recommended a restaurant right across the parking lot. Checked out my room. It was very modern and clean, great bed and huge shower! Went to dinner and back at the hotel for a beer before heading off to bed. One of the really nice updates in the room was a rolling blind in the window that totally cut out the outside light. This was soo good that I slept late on Sat morning, really needed it too! Downstairs in the morning there was a great breakfast available. Met Audrey again and her father Patrick. They own the hotel and obviously take great pride in the place.
As a constant business traveler a place like the Inter-Hotel is a real jewel. I would recommend it highly to business travelers and families alike. Not sure if I will be in Dijon again but if I am I will definitely come back.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank haasautogw
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I booked this tonight through booking.com. I immediately got my confirmation which I checked and saw, to my horror I had booked tonight instead of April. Straight away I emailed booking.com and followed it up with a call. They contacted the hotel.
The hotel would not refund me.
Disgusting
What do you think?
I am visiting a friend in hospital .....

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped at the Inter-Hotel on the way back from the Alps. Very friendly staff. Couldn't do enough for you. Family run hotel & high quality. We were upgraded to one of the newly refurbished family duplex rooms, which was pristine. The beds were really comfy.
Would definitely recommend as a stop off hotel on the way to/from the South of France.

Date of stay: January 2017