All reviews large room well equipped kitchenette tourist bureau great location great room a great place to stay bed was comfortable family room street noise visit dijon air conditioning city centre fridge reception parking rooftops stop
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The check in was friendly - the room was very nice and overlooked a beautiful building. The location was very very good - walkable to the main areas. There is a parking lot close to the hotel (EUR 10 per day). Bathroom was okay and the entire experience was nice.

Definitely recommended if you want something not very expensive yet nice.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I never ever left a bad review in my life. I rather focus on the positive. But this is going to be my first bad review. Last month we stayed at the city Loft in Dijon. This is what happened. I put on my dress but it turned out to be too warm for it. I took it off, put it on the bed, picked something else from my suitcase and left. I totaly forgot to put the dress back in my suitcase. After asking the staff about it they said they didnt see / find it. Because it was on the bed I still had hope it was taken with the bedsheets / laundry (although it was very hard not to see it). But infortunatley also that wasnt the case. When asking the hotel again they said I probably lost it somewhere else. Ridiculous! How can you Lose a dress. We hadn‘t been somewhere else and besides that I know a 100% sure I left it on the bed after taking it off. Someone probably liked the dress too much. So if you stay here, take good care of your belongings it is gone before you know it. They said they completely trust their staff. But when checking in there were 2 girls. The One checking us in was very friendly. The other One was on the phone with a cliënt and was constantly Rolling her eyes as if the cliënt was really a burden. It was very rude and awkward to do that in front of us. They probably think their staff wouldnt do that either....

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is rather old and should have some renovation to upgrade. But I must say that the location is great. It is just in the city center close by many bars, restaurants, etc.
It has AC which certainly helped to have a better stay as it was quite warm when I visited Dijon

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Great location right next to the main pedestrian mall, didn’t see any hotels with better location especially given it was well priced. We stayed in room 33 on floor 4, a large room on the street side, plenty of light and a nice view over the rooftops and churches. Had to have windows closed at night due to street noise but good air conditioning. Large room with fridge and small dinette. Room only serviced every second day but we were happy with that as it was well priced. Next to the reception was a coffee machine, cold drinks and snacks gratis from 4-7 which was a nice touch. Very friendly staff. Only negative was the shower head which wasn’t the best. We caught the Ligne44 (see tourist bureau) to Beaune for a day trip, cheap and great scenery. Definitely do the Château diu/ hospital visit in Beaune with audio guide. See my reviews of Chateau Marsannay and Cassissium if you are interested.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We had a very large room overlooking the city. It was clean and tidy and good value. The staff were excellent offering good advice. Well worth if you are staying in Dijon.

They hacked a couple of money saving policies which are good because it helps to keep the price reasonable.