Great hotel, they treated us like royalties. We came for the restaurant but in fact, it was the hotel the highlight of the trip. We liked our room very much, it was obviously very quiet but that is what we wanted. We loved breakfast too. Restaurant was an anti-climax. We had one of their tasting menus with wine arrangement. Everything was good but not memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel belongs to the prestigious Relais & Châteaux network of independent hotels and offers luxurious accommodation in delightful surroundings.Relais Bernard Loiseau features 32 spacious and luxurious rooms and suites, a library room with a chimney for quiet and peaceful evenings in the wintertime, a billiard room with French billiard, an outdoor swimming pool and a spa in order to make your stay as relaxing as possible.Enjoy the hotel’s privileged location to discover a region with a tremendous cultural and culinary heritage. The current seminar rooms are complemented by the seminar space "LA VILLA LOISEAU DES SENS" (the new 1,500m² wellness complex on 4 levels hosts a range of water activities) that can accommodate up to 80 persons. "The Villa Loiseau des Sens" also welcomes a new restaurant Loiseau des Sens to meet all budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Relais Bernard Loiseau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Bernard Loiseau Hotel Saulieu
- Le Relais Bernard Loiseau Saulieu