This was a very nice place to stay. the town is lovely and there is plenty to explore. the hotel was quite nice. we paid for a larger room and it was lovely. it was on the top floor and was very nice sized, comfortable bed and the bathroom was large. had a nice bath and shower. my only comment on the bath is that they do need a shelf or a small table, as there is no where to place your toiletries. the staff was helpful and gave us good restaurant recommendations. we did not eat breakfast at the hotel so i cannot comment on that. There was ample room to park your car and then a nice walk into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas, dating from the 12th century, lies in the centre of peaceful Amboise- just five minutes walk from the medieval Royal Castle of the Kings of France and the Manor House of Leonardo da Vinci. A perfect place to pass a few days. 10 beautifully appointed air-conditioned rooms, each with a luxury bathroom en-suite, satellite TV and minibar. And, to relax, a shaded, secluded garden with a heated swimming-pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Manoir Saint Thomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas Hotel Amboise
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas Amboise