The website makes this hotel look pretty special, but after our stay, we would say it is a standard business hotel. Nothing wrong with it, but we were expecting more. It is clean and smart, but our room was small (despite having a superior room) and the shower room even smaller. There are few facilities. The breakfast was fine. The website says it is 3 minutes from the chateau (and town centre), but you would have to drive quickly to achieve that. If you want to walk to town for the chateau or a restaurant (none at the hotel), it will take the best part of 30 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- " In the heart of the Loire Valley castles, at only 1500 meters from Amboise royal castle and the « Château du Clos Lucé », the last house of Leonardo da Vinci.The “Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley” hotel is in Amboise the ideal location to comeand discover all cultural and culinary treasures of our region.Amateur of great vintages, the Wine Touristic Road will drive you along of the Loire River with its beautiful landscapes and vineyards.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western FR, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Amboise
- Amboise Best Western