Stayed here 2 years ago and this time we brought our daughter and her husband along, We all loved it. They walked to and from town while my wife and I took a river trip on the Loire.
We arrived on a Saturday in order to take advantage of their Sunday market. Again we bought a chicken from one of the vendors and had it split. Along with a loaf of fresh bread and wine it was a super pik-nik. This is another great market and rates "do not miss'. My wife and I took the food back to the hotel and ate in their clean backyard area.
Chateaus in the area will fill your days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- " In the heart of the Loire Valley castles, at only 1500 meters from Amboise royal castle and the « Château du Clos Lucé », the last house of Leonardo da Vinci.The “Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley” hotel is in Amboise the ideal location to comeand discover all cultural and culinary treasures of our region.Amateur of great vintages, the Wine Touristic Road will drive you along of the Loire River with its beautiful landscapes and vineyards.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western FR, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Amboise
- Amboise Best Western