Using our Rick Steves guidebook of France, we chose the Hotel le Vinci Best Western in Amboise, France. It was wonderful. It is a mile out of the city proper up a gentle hill, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The accommodations were excellent, the breakfast was one of the best we had in our two-week tour of France, and the staff was delightful. We would not hesitate to recommend le Vinci to anyone, and would return there if we are in that area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- " In the heart of the Loire Valley castles, at only 1500 meters from Amboise royal castle and the « Château du Clos Lucé », the last house of Leonardo da Vinci.The “Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley” hotel is in Amboise the ideal location to comeand discover all cultural and culinary treasures of our region.Amateur of great vintages, the Wine Touristic Road will drive you along of the Loire River with its beautiful landscapes and vineyards.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western FR, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Amboise
- Amboise Best Western