Stayed 4th to 9th July 2013 at the start of a real heat wave, with temperature above 30 degrees C. Very pleasant helpful staff who provided lots of local information. Room was not that big, but adequate, and the air conditioning was really appreciated. The bottle of wine in the room on arrival was a nice touch, but, there was no space in the mini-bar fridge to cool it down. A fridge in the room is a great idea, but the prices charged for any of it's contents were too high. The breakfast provided was more than adequate, and served in a really clean airy dining room. If in the area again we would certainly revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- " In the heart of the Loire Valley castles, at only 1500 meters from Amboise royal castle and the « Château du Clos Lucé », the last house of Leonardo da Vinci.The “Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley” hotel is in Amboise the ideal location to comeand discover all cultural and culinary treasures of our region.Amateur of great vintages, the Wine Touristic Road will drive you along of the Loire River with its beautiful landscapes and vineyards.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Amboise
- Amboise Best Western