We loved our stay in the Hotel LeVinci. It is a small hotel located on the outskirts of the town of Amboise. The room was modern, roomy (by European standards) and spotlessly clean. My wife, who is a cleanliness fanatic, was very happy with the hotel. The casement windows would open wide for a great view and a wonderful breeze in the evenings. The managers were friendly and accommodating. There is not a restaurant but a breakfast area where a nice continental breakfast is served daily. The nightly cost of the hotel made it the best value during our two week visit to France.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- " In the heart of the Loire Valley castles, at only 1500 meters from Amboise royal castle and the « Château du Clos Lucé », the last house of Leonardo da Vinci.The “Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley” hotel is in Amboise the ideal location to comeand discover all cultural and culinary treasures of our region.Amateur of great vintages, the Wine Touristic Road will drive you along of the Loire River with its beautiful landscapes and vineyards.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Amboise
- Amboise Best Western