Stayed at this hotel in October for 2 nights - its located a little way up the hill from the river, maximum 5 minute drive.
Loved the place, it had a really nice feel to it. The room was a good size (with a comfy bed) as was the bathroom. The only bad thing with the bathroom was that it did get very steamy very quickly with not a heap of ventilation.
We had breakfast at the hotel both days, a little overpriced, but I fell in love with the jams there. So delicious!
The town of Amboise is absolutely gorgeous, one of the hightlights of the trip. Any visit to the Loire Valley must include a stay in Amboise.
We thought about extending our stay another night, but had to move on to Tours to catcht the train back to Paris.
Would definitely recommend this hotel to friends/family and will try to get back there again some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- " In the heart of the Loire Valley castles, at only 1500 meters from Amboise royal castle and the « Château du Clos Lucé », the last house of Leonardo da Vinci.The “Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley” hotel is in Amboise the ideal location to comeand discover all cultural and culinary treasures of our region.Amateur of great vintages, the Wine Touristic Road will drive you along of the Loire River with its beautiful landscapes and vineyards.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western FR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Amboise
- Amboise Best Western