Mercure Blois Centre
Ibis Blois Vallee Maillard(Blois)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$82
Ibis Blois Centre Chateau(Blois)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Louise de Savoie(Blois)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
  • Room Service
US$64
Best Western Blois Chateau(Blois)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$102
Hotels.com
Tourhotel Blois(La Chaussee-Saint-Victor)
US$187
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Auberge de la Caillere(Cande-sur-Beuvron)(Great Value!)
Villa Bellagio - Blois(La Chaussee-Saint-Victor)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
1,104 results
All reviewsloire riverindoor poolmodern hotelsuperior roomfree soft drinksfree parking is availabledifferent levelsshort walkclose to the city centernice roomreception stafflarge bathdecorated roomsbusiness tripoverlooks the riverstayed here for three nightshot weather
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Pascal D, Directeur général at Mercure Blois Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed May 2012.

After having stayed at the outstanding Manoir les Minimes at Amboise, the poor old Mercure at Blois was never going to stand a chance. To be fair I knew when I booked the Mercure was more functional than spectacular, and that description sums up Blois generally when compared to Amboise. On the plus side, Blois is central to some impressive chateaux so still worth a visit.

We got one of the best rooms they had which was a two level room. It was clean enough and reasonably well laid out, although I didn't rate it highly on a 'value for money' assessment. The staff also let it down - either the place is woefully understaffed or they just don't care - I suspect the latter.

Afternoon drinks at the unstaffed bar - certainly sir we'll send someone up - nope, never arrived. Dinner in the restaurant was comedy capers - I think they were training someone new. Not enough towels in the room - we'll make sure that never happens again ... until tomorrow. Want to leave the hotel real early through the locked front door - wait 30 minutes while the reception staff finish their nap and bother to come back to their post.

This isn't a bad hotel as I've stayed in far worse, but the staff really seem to let it down.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 1800hammer
Pascal D, Directeur général at Mercure Blois Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Sir, Madam,
I thank you for having taken the time to give your opinion about your stay in our hotel.
I am very sorry that the service didi not meet your expectations, and I beg you to accept my sincerest apologies.
Be assured that the necessary corrective measures have been taken to ensure that the quality level meets your expectations and earns your trust when you next stay with us.
Looking foward to welcoming you at the Mercure Blois.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I consider this to be a 3 star hotel, instead of 4 star. The room is rather small (see photo). The bathroom has a dreadful colour scheme (see photo) and our room had a poor view (see photo). The included breakfast was low quality - no fresh fruit, poor quality orange juice and low range of food. To make it worse, there were several people from a tour group who were overtly packing their lunch into their bags, from the breakfast trays. This meant the food was depleted faster and also more congestion at the food trays as these people were there a few times to gather their breakfast and lunch.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PlanetOz
Pascal D, Directeur général at Mercure Blois Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Guests,
Thank you for having taken the time to give your opinion about you stay in our hotel.
I am sorry that the service did not meet your expectations, and I beg you to accept my sincerest apologies.
Looking foward to welcoming you at the Mercure Blois Centre.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Good hotel with friendly staff. Swimming pool area is very nice and well maintained.

We stayed in Privilege room which has 2 floors and balcony to river side!

Breakfast is good quality with great coffee!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mr_Klaus

Dear Sir,
Thank you for having taken the time to give your views on your stay in our hotel.
My team and I are very grateful for your remarks. They will encourage us to maintain our efforts so that the service we provide for you fully meet your expectations.
Looking foward to welcoming you shortly at the Mercure Blois Centre.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Our cycling tour company booked us here- very clean, modern, friendly. Breakfast was a very decent continental with breads, croissants, scrambled eggs, bacon, yogurt, fresh fruit and coffee and juices. Great location, we had a riverfront view and we were within walking distance to many restaurants. Wifi was free, we did upgrade to the paid wifi because we wanted to stream video, but there did not seem to be a noticeable difference. There was an indoor pool that we did not take advantage of. Overall I would recommend this place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grch
Pascal D, Directeur général at Mercure Blois Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Guests,

My team and I are very grateful for your remarks. They will encourage us to maintain our efforts so that the services we provide for you fully meet your expectations.
Looking foward to welcoming you shortly in the Mercure Blois Centre.