This is without a doubt the best place we've ever stayed in France and we've stayed in many hotels & B & B's during our visits to France. We stayed in the grande Mme de
Sevigny room. It was huge-like a suite-with a king size bed in the largest room and a double bed in the smaller room. Huge bathroom. The decor was very elegant. The location is perfect, with free parking in the square or paid parking in the parking lot directly in front of the auberge. Easy walking to everything and easy to get in and out of Blois with its location along the quai. The restaurant is superb. We ate their 2 nights and stayed at Cote Loire for 5 nights. I'm SOOO glad we found this place. Cannot recomment it enough. Thierry and Laurent are very charming and pleasant hosts! Would most definitely stay here again if I'm in Blois which is a charming town-easy-a perfect base for visiting other towns/chateaux in the Loire Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled back from the road that follows the bank of the Loire—a five minute walk to the Blois châteaux—the Côté Loire is hidden behind foliage of the tree that shades the square. Do not judge this hotel by its two star rating. It is an intimate, 7-room hotel that was just purchased by Thierry and Laurent. With their care and attention to detail, it will soon become one of Blois’ most charming small hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Hotel Blois
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Blois