The hotel itself was a wonderful building, clean and comfortable and the food in the restaurant was fantastic. The staff could have been a little friendlier, also they didn't seem family friendly. We had a 3 year old with us who, when we are only stopping for a one night stop over, just shares our bed and this didn't seem to impress the people in charge. In fact they made a comment how they didn't charge us for the 3rd person in the room. Not sure how much extra you would charge for a 3 year old using existing bedding? I have never come across this in France before and we have had many stop overs in many hotels over the years. Also, they charged us full price for a breakfast for the 3 year old which seemed a little unreasonable as usually she only eats half a croissant and it just creates food wastage. Nice place, but wouldn't recommend it for families. Also the room was a bit hot and stuffy in the mid August heat and with the window open the noise from the road made it hard to sleep. Nice and quiet with the window shut though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled back from the road that follows the bank of the Loire—a five minute walk to the Blois châteaux—the Côté Loire is hidden behind foliage of the tree that shades the square. Do not judge this hotel by its two star rating. It is an intimate, 7-room hotel that was just purchased by Thierry and Laurent. With their care and attention to detail, it will soon become one of Blois’ most charming small hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Hotel Blois
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Blois