We spent 2 nights here while touring chateaux in Chambourd, Amboise, and Chenonceau. The room was on the river side and very large. The bathroom was large and well appointed with a shower, lots of hot water and good pressure. The hotel is easy to get to and to get away from, avoiding the centre vile but within easy walking distance of it and its restaurants, shops and tourist sites. There is a restaurant where we ate dinner one night and were very happy with the menu and preparation. The breakfasts, 12 euro, are fine but lack some of the French necessities like a good cheese selection. Some things to keep in mind: there is no elevator or a/c. The weather was not too warm but in high summer, it could be uncomfortable. It is nice to keep the window open but you might wish to ask for a room on the back because the river view is also facing a busy avenue with traffic noise. There is no dedicated parking. We found free street parking both nights right in front of the hotel and there is a nearby municipal pay lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled back from the road that follows the bank of the Loire—a five minute walk to the Blois châteaux—the Côté Loire is hidden behind foliage of the tree that shades the square. Do not judge this hotel by its two star rating. It is an intimate, 7-room hotel that was just purchased by Thierry and Laurent. With their care and attention to detail, it will soon become one of Blois’ most charming small hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Hotel Blois
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Blois