This was the first night of our two week driving tour of France going south
What a wonderful choice for a stop over, a beautiful town on the river with chateaus all along it, an amazing market with excellent local produce and very friendly people
But the hotel was the best bit, relaxed, friendly, wonderful characterful place, with the most incredible dinner, don't mss the plate if the day with the pâté or the lovely spread at breakfast all for a reasonable price
To top it off the kindness of the staff can be demonstrated by them sending the glasses ad phone charger we managed to leave in the room, not great for a first night! But how good to have them back before the holiday ended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled back from the road that follows the bank of the Loire—a five minute walk to the Blois châteaux—the Côté Loire is hidden behind foliage of the tree that shades the square. Do not judge this hotel by its two star rating. It is an intimate, 7-room hotel that was just purchased by Thierry and Laurent. With their care and attention to detail, it will soon become one of Blois’ most charming small hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Hotel Blois
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Blois