The hotel is quiet, clean, and well-located, less than a ten-minute walk to the Chateau, the main shopping area, and good restaurants. We had a room that was huge by French standards, and for a moderate price, with a nice view of the Loire. There is no elevator, and rooms are accessible only by a narrow stairway. The hotel staff was civil, but not as friendly or helpful as in other French hotels. They never volunteered to assist me with luggage, for example, but when I asked about parking in the vicinity I was given full information. A free but slow Internet connection is available on the top floor, but there are no safes in the rooms, which I have come to think of as standard equipment. I found the restaurant to be decent, but not as good as others in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled back from the road that follows the bank of the Loire—a five minute walk to the Blois châteaux—the Côté Loire is hidden behind foliage of the tree that shades the square. Do not judge this hotel by its two star rating. It is an intimate, 7-room hotel that was just purchased by Thierry and Laurent. With their care and attention to detail, it will soon become one of Blois’ most charming small hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Hotel Blois
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Blois