Stayed here one night while visiting Blois. The hotel is conveniently located near the old city. Parking was available on the street. The hotel is in an old building with no elevator. My room was very small, but nicely appointed. At first there was AC, but it went off and the room was warm. There was a fan that helped. The bed was comfortable, but if there were two people with suit cases it would have been very difficult to have the luggage and people in the room. The staff was nice and helpful. The breakfast was OK, but I would skip it if I stayed again. Overall, the room was reasonably priced and clean, and accessible to the Chateau and other sites in Blois.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled back from the road that follows the bank of the Loire—a five minute walk to the Blois châteaux—the Côté Loire is hidden behind foliage of the tree that shades the square. Do not judge this hotel by its two star rating. It is an intimate, 7-room hotel that was just purchased by Thierry and Laurent. With their care and attention to detail, it will soon become one of Blois’ most charming small hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Hotel Blois
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Blois