This hotel is located in the main square/city centre and easy to find. We unfortunately arrived during a rain storm but the ladies behind the desk helped us tremendously. They upgraded our room and personally parked our car!
The room was quite lovely and the public areas we just as nice. Since it was raining we ate at the hotel. The evening menu offering was more limited than we were used to so it was difficult to make a selection.
The morning breakfast buffet was execellent as well as the staff.
We would definitely stay here again if we were to visit this lovely town again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Monarque Hotel situated in an ancient private historical building just where the pedestrian-only streets commence, is the ideal base for visiting the famous cathedral and the historical town centre of Chartres. Once in the entrance hall we discover a comfortable and elegant ambiance : you are in a gastronomical establishment of great renown. 55 rooms and apartments are at your disposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Le Grand Monarque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Grand Monarque Hotel Chartres
- Best Western Hotel Chartres
- Best Western Chartres
- Chartres Best Western