Perfectly located for the cathedral and the town centre bars and restaurants with a multi story underground car park a few steps away. But remember where you left the car: it's huge! The room and bathroom were fine, pretty modern for a "Logis", but the restaurant disappointed. In it's defence, it was full and had a big function on as well, but we managed to get a table. Perhaps another visit to really judge it fairly. Also to squeeze into the intimate lift!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Le Boeuf Couronné" is a traditonal downtown hotel located since 1954 in the heart of the city of Chartres. The hotel is affiliated to the Logis de France's chain and features 17 rooms all decorated differently. "L'Amphitryon", the restaurant is proposing a traditional french Cuisine served also on the summer terrace with a view on the flamboyant Cathedral of Chartres. Family dinners, business meetings and groups are welcomed with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel du Boeuf Couronne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Boeuf Couronne Hotel Chartres
- Du Boeuf Couronne Chartres