I stayed with with partner for a couple of nights at the Loire Valley Retreat - we could have easily spent a fortnight here. The rooms were lovely and comfortable and to a high standard, there is lots to do in the area and the unexpected highlight for us was the evening menus and wines available. I would highly recommend a stay here and thank the family for their excellent hospitalility - we were sad to leave the excellent accommodation, great food and wine and great company.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautiful self contained cottages set in a 15th-century Loire Valley Chateau and its outbuildings, entirely and lovingly renovated in 2008 & 2011 by the English and French owner managers. Peace and tranquility combined with warm hospitality. Very family friendly. Delicious French table d'hote meals available three evenings, breakfast included every day. Fully gated heated outdoor pool, free wifi, babysitting available, fantastic range of Loire Valley wines. Suites to suit a couple, a family of up to five, or book the entire place to sleep up to 16. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Loire Valley Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loire Valley Retreat Hotel Chinon
- Loire Valley Retreat Chinon, France