This was our second visit to Chateau de Charge and it did not disappoint. Charlotte and Jerome are such excellent hosts and now with Philippe, their new French chef, the combination is awesome. Everything works here, from the quality of the rooms to the ease of bringing your children to a place that is so child friendly. In addition, the ambiance created amongst all guests at dinner was a real highlight of our trip. This was a superb holiday and we cannot help ourselves - we have to come back! Rob, Fiona, Isobel and Eloise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautiful self contained cottages set in a 15th-century Loire Valley Chateau and its outbuildings, entirely and lovingly renovated in 2008 & 2011 by the English and French owner managers. Peace and tranquility combined with warm hospitality. Very family friendly. Delicious French table d'hote meals available three evenings, breakfast included every day. Fully gated heated outdoor pool, free wifi, babysitting available, fantastic range of Loire Valley wines. Suites to suit a couple, a family of up to five, or book the entire place to sleep up to 16. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Loire Valley Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loire Valley Retreat Hotel Chinon
- Loire Valley Retreat Chinon, France