We recently had 3 wonderful nights staying in the old bake house. Our hosts Jerome and Charlotte certainly know how to look after their guests and were always available. We also enjoyed our evening meals cooked by chef and accompanied by a local bottle of wine available from jerome's cellar.
Also did the wine tour with Alan and would recommend this if you have the opportunity.
The location is out of town but close to all chateau and gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautiful self contained cottages set in a 15th-century Loire Valley Chateau and its outbuildings, entirely and lovingly renovated in 2008 & 2011 by the English and French owner managers. Peace and tranquility combined with warm hospitality. Very family friendly. Delicious French table d'hote meals available three evenings, breakfast included every day. Fully gated heated outdoor pool, free wifi, babysitting available, fantastic range of Loire Valley wines. Suites to suit a couple, a family of up to five, or book the entire place to sleep up to 16. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Loire Valley Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loire Valley Retreat Hotel Chinon
- Loire Valley Retreat Chinon, France