This was our second visit and we were excited at the prospect of returning to what had been such a lovely weekend away previously. We were not disappointed! This time we took our 3 children and both mums, the accommodation in the family room was perfect for us and both mums were delighted with their rooms. We went out and about each day following Charlottes recommendations for sight seeing and heading back to the Chateau for dinner in the evening. The food was delicious with a superb selection of wine, the children played with other children and had a great time making new friends. We had a wonderful stay and will be back. Our thanks to Charlotte and Jerome for their very natural hospitality, you have a beautiful home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautiful self contained cottages set in a 15th-century Loire Valley Chateau and its outbuildings, entirely and lovingly renovated in 2008 & 2011 by the English and French owner managers. Peace and tranquility combined with warm hospitality. Very family friendly. Delicious French table d'hote meals available three evenings, breakfast included every day. Fully gated heated outdoor pool, free wifi, babysitting available, fantastic range of Loire Valley wines. Suites to suit a couple, a family of up to five, or book the entire place to sleep up to 16. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Loire Valley Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loire Valley Retreat Hotel Chinon
- Loire Valley Retreat Chinon, France