This was the perfect place to spend a few days in the beautiful French countryside after busy Paris. Our two teenage children enjoyed the experience as much as we did. A gorgeous chateau, good food, swimming pool and all of this close to the beautiful little town of Chinon (which of course has its very own fort!). There is so much to see in this stunning area and we loved our time here. Charlotte and Jerome were welcoming and helpful and made us feel right at home too. Excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautiful self contained cottages set in a 15th-century Loire Valley Chateau and its outbuildings, entirely and lovingly renovated in 2008 & 2011 by the English and French owner managers. Peace and tranquility combined with warm hospitality. Very family friendly. Delicious French table d'hote meals available three evenings, breakfast included every day. Fully gated heated outdoor pool, free wifi, babysitting available, fantastic range of Loire Valley wines. Suites to suit a couple, a family of up to five, or book the entire place to sleep up to 16. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Loire Valley Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loire Valley Retreat Hotel Chinon
- Loire Valley Retreat Chinon, France