I cannot begin to say how wonderful the Loire Valley Retreat is. Not only is it located in an absolutely beautiful region of France, the hosts are truly wonderful and make you feel at home. The chateau and the rooms are furnished down to every perfect detail for your comfort and pleasure. I felt like I could stay there forever! They even provide the best toiletries and coffees in your room, and the rooms are spotless clean.
The hosts, Jerome and Charlotte , and their children, make you feel like a member of the family. They were very informative on the area and the history of the chateau itself. Jerome took special care to answer my 11 year son's never ending questions from the history of France, to wine making. He even took him to search for treasure with the metal detector. Jerome and Charlotte have worked hard to make their retreat an extra special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautiful self contained cottages set in a 15th-century Loire Valley Chateau and its outbuildings, entirely and lovingly renovated in 2008 & 2011 by the English and French owner managers. Peace and tranquility combined with warm hospitality. Very family friendly. Delicious French table d'hote meals available three evenings, breakfast included every day. Fully gated heated outdoor pool, free wifi, babysitting available, fantastic range of Loire Valley wines. Suites to suit a couple, a family of up to five, or book the entire place to sleep up to 16. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Loire Valley Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loire Valley Retreat Hotel Chinon
- Loire Valley Retreat Chinon, France