US$81
US$69
Campanile Tours Sud - Joue Les Tours(Joue-les-Tours)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$92
US$185
US$134
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$122
All reviewstrain stationquaint hoteldouble bedtop floorrooms are smalltoiletparking
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I stayed here after my original hotel erred in completing my reservation. The hotel is, as other reviewers note, dated. However, it was clean and functional, and I slept well (my room was facing a side street and I was grateful since I was jet-lagged). It is well-priced and the location near the train station is good for those on a short stay, as I was. My favorite part of Tours is the Place Plumereau and I would prefer that part of town but this is adequate.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We stayed here with a group. Location right across from the station and accessible by foot to all the local sights, eateries, tourist office, etc. We had a great room - spacious, looking out over the square. Breakfast was very good. Absolutely loved the vestiges of an earlier time and had visions of past guests in good times and bad. They have fabulous old furniture and statuary, and I wish we could have taken lots of it home. Loved the old bar with the ceramic bar taps - not in use, unfortunately. We would love to stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a front room
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Really enjoyed staying here. Friendly and very central. Good size rooms and great for exploring Tours. Good prices. Discount parking was available.
We were given early check in and were grateful for this as it was a rainy day.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2013

This is another one of those hotels that you are so glad you have almost stumbled across-
Sometimes it happens when it's last minute booking and you kind of say ' That looks o.k.-it will do'and then when you arrive there ,it's that GEM!
It is run by the most polite & friendly family and the hotel is like that gorgeous step back in time we often look for and mostly find we are tripping over to get out- NOT HERE- it is full of family heirloom treasure and so proudly placed - I wanted to stay New Year's Eve to see if I could request Momma to play , perhaps ,one of the two Grand Pianos that are there !
Yes, the rooms are really proudly kept and I really didn't want to leave.
What an area -Chateaux Land - when I go back I'm going to stay a week , instead of 2 days and base myself plop there in de l' Europe!
P.S.The Asian' All you can Eat Restaurant 'across the Square is also Fantastic ,
even able to give your own requests for wok cooking with the chef-Where else in the world - FAB PEOPLE et PLACE !

Room Tip: All the rooms I'm sure would be good , but the higher you go and towards the fron , a lovely view possible of this beautiful town.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank FranceFilly
Reviewed 20 April 2011

I thought that the people who worked there were very friendly and polite. The reception is manned 24/7 so there is always someone there if you require assistance or have any queries.

There are 5 floors in this hotel, my friends and I stayed on the 5th floor overlooking the train station and the park. Our room was clean and spacious for three people. It had one large wardrobe a large desk and also a TV on the wall. In the bathroom there was a shower and also a sink. There is also a hairdryer so there is less to pack in your luggage! The toilet is also in a separate room inside the bathroom. The layout and design of the bathrooms vary by rooms as in my other friends' room they had a bath tub as well. The towels are changed everyday and are always clean and enough for the three of us. There is also a small balcony which was nice as it meant we could bring in fresh air and light into the room.

The only thing I disliked about our room was that there was only one plug socket so that meant taking in turns to charge phones/laptops or use electrical items etc. Whilst on the subject of laptops, the hotel also has free Wifi which was surprisingly fast whenever I used it.

Outside our room was a large foyer with a large table and many sofa chairs. My friends and I spent much time out here as it was spacious and light. The breakfast here is the standard bread, croissants, cereals and meats. There were also: yoghurts, tea/coffee, hot chocolate, cheese, ham, spreads, a toaster, etc. The management team in the hotel kept everything well-stocked and cleaned down tables ready for the next customers to sit down.

I think the location of the hotel has to be the best point about it. It is situated literally 2mins from the Gare du Tours train station and is also within minutes form a variety of cafés, restaurants and shops.

Room Tip: the best room: 503, on 5th floor, with balcony
  • Stayed: April 2011