“Delicious authentic French food”

La Maison des Halles
Ranked #4 of 612 Restaurants in Tours
Price range: US$22 - US$37
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is a real find. Beautifully prepared food with interesting twists. The staff are charming. We are outside and enjoyed a relaxed meal. Will definitely go there again.

There are newer reviews for La Maison des Halles

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Great food. Good wines. Gentle care. We were there in July. And we love it. I preferred angus beef, which was tasty and juicy. My wife opted for magret du canard, which was good. Tours is a beautiful and welcoming city, as this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

The immediate surroundings of the bar are not the best (it's the Halles, with some construction works around) but the restaurant itself is great, with a warm bistro feeling with the big red lamps. Food was lovely and modern and with big portions. However, no menu and no wine by the glass as far as I remember. Altogether a great memory from Tours.

Reviewed 30 December 2010

I felt that the chicken was average but my gf really liked the pigeon meat. my chicken was really tender but I felt that the sauce was an atypical sauce. the pigeon meat was really flavorful bc the sauce is amazing.
The dessert call paristour is really good - reAlly good and decadent.
Ps I cannot say for sure but I had stomach problem later in the night . I cannot be 100 percent positive that it was due to the meat.

1  Thank Trashcollector
Reviewed 29 October 2010

Visited La Maison des Halles with a work colleague and had the most wonderful meal. We ordered a single cold meat platter entrée which proved to be the better of the two of us. Main courses are filling and great value. Great local cuisine, with great attentive service pitched just right - not too obsequious but there when needed. I would highly recommend this restaurant

2  Thank dharker