This is a lovely property set on the hillside of Champillon overlooking Epernay in the distance. The rooms have beautiful views of the vineyards. We were a group of 7 using 3 rooms and each one was different - ranging from modern to traditional furnishings. The staff was attentive and friendly and all spoke English fluently. The dining room is beautiful and the food and service were very good. A wonderful place to stay if you are exploring the countryside around Epernay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Land of Champagne and of the king of France has given its name to our Hotel, a historical and authentic house, surrounded by some of the most prestigious French vineyards. Your stay among us will be full of a thousand and one daily delights:champagne tasting, dinner in our gastronomic restaurant, visits to local champagne cellars, excursions to Reims and Epernay... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Royal Champagne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Champagne Hotel Epernay
- Royal Champagne Épernay
- Royal Champagne Hotel Épernay