other travellers have booked this property

Review of Gite-BA

Kitchen 2
Kitchen
Barthroom
Apartment's front view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

emma c
London, United Kingdom
“Good Apartment in a great location - watch out for a couple of catches”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

This apartment is in a great location in Epernay and so easy to explore the Champagne Region and relax in the town.

It is well equipped and with a weekend food market nearby really easy to cook at home and drink some of the champagne you may have bought. The shower is pretty awesome too.

We went as 2 couples and I would warn you that the bed in the second bedroom is not really adult size (I'm 5'6 and my feet started to drop off the end). So if you are tall I'd keep this in mind.

The managers of the apartment were very helpful. I know I'm in France and I should brush up more but my level of French can only get me so far, so be aware that not everyone speaks English.

As for the not ideal parts, in addition to the bed, our check in time was delayed an hour one week before (and then when we called through to provide our hours notice, half an hour difference to the check in time, we were told to hurry) and the other thing that left a bitter taste was the fact that of the 100 euros deposit only 40 was returned. We know we broke an oven dish but the majority went to cleaning the apartment (it took double the length of time to clean and hence the charge). We kept the place pretty tidy so if you do want to ensure you get your money back make sure you are more thorough(we wiped surfaces etc but didn't go to the extent of cleaning ovens etc)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$134
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing