We stayed here for 2 nights while we visited the champagne houses around reims. The walk from the train station was a little further than expected but after this we found it close enough to all the sites and the restaurants that we wanted to visit.
Clean hotel. Good breakfast. Nice rooms and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Styles Reims Centre Cathédrale - Breakfast and WIFI are included in all rates at the ibis Styles Reims Centre hotel. Located in the heart of the city, our hotel is a stone's throw from the conference center, Reims TGV train station and the cathedral. It has 67 renovated rooms, bathroomswith showers, 2 conference rooms spanning 689 sq. ft. (64 m²), as well as a restaurant (closed week-ends and days holiday) and bar. An outdoor paying private car park is available next to the hotel.Extras of this hotelIn close proximity to the Reims convention center and 10 minutes by car from the exhibition center, the hotel is located on the banks of the Marne canal and just a 5-minute walk from all the shops, the fitness center and the Reims Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Reims Centre Cathedrale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Reims Hotel Reims
- Reims Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Reims