Chateau Les Crayeres
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
All reviewschampagne housesbeautiful propertyprivate tourmichelin starredglass of champagneveuve clicquothermes toiletriesthe main housebeautiful roommain restauranttasting menuchampagne regiontwo nightsbreakfast was deliciouschampagne touryogurtvisiting reims
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I am writing this whilst sitting in one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. My husband is gently snoring beside me and my dogs are resting after a morning walk. The door is open and I am looking at the vista of sky, trees and Reims cathedral in the distance! Shortly I must get up and leave this little piece of heaven in order to travel on but currently I am enjoying the indulgence of decadence.

We arrived yesterday for a one night stay prior to a break I am having in order to mourn the death of my Father last year. We walked our dogs in the gardens and then around the local area - stopping off of course to buy champagne for my trip!

Last night we had the gastronomical meal - which was exquisite, well balanced and all served by pleasant and interesting people.

It is pure indulgence but if you can stay here for at least one night -

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014

A beautiful Hotel, with helpful staff quietly doing everything you would want them to.
The room had it all, great shower,views,decor, free wifi, comfy bed, and lots of space..
Breakfast was special, and every request quickly satisfied...a joy to visit and will look forward to going again

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the grounds at the back.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank fraserview702
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Right from first arrival the staff at this pretty hotel took top care of us. From that first glass of Champagne in the sunshine out the back we were relaxed. The rooms were perfect, spacious and pretty. The food was outstanding - great taste with a bit of theater around presentation. The chef was quite happy to cater for fish eating veggies, although we did encounter some meat in the pre-dinner drinks. The location for visits to some of the most unique Champagne houses was ideal, a short walk.

Not cheap, but worth it for a special occasion. The staff organized loads for us and their recommendations were great.

We will return...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Wonderful service, exquisite surroundings, fabulous food and amazing wines. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Not cheap, but well worth it. They arranged for two masseuses to come to our rooms, which was fine, but they would definitely be well served by having a spa on the property. At dinner the GM was entertaining and had an amazing bottle of port opened quite ceremoniously and a glass was poured for everyone in the restaurant. Third time here and not disappointed.

Room Tip: If you can upgrade to a room for a view of the grounds it would be worth it. In for a penny, in for a pound.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed for a couple of days in this gem of Reims with friends during a visit to Champagne region.
Rooms are unique and spacious. Staff are TOP OF THE NOTCH - cannot critisize in any manner.
The garden is beautiful. The 2 star restaurant is a little bit over rated and would thus advise having all meals in the garden with a bottle of champagne . or 5.
Highly enjoyable stay and they deserve to be in the top 100 hotels of the world list.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends