“Nice staff, mediocre food”
Review of Aux Coteaux

Aux Coteaux
Ranked #57 of 508 Restaurants in Reims
Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This place was recommended to me by a friend. I went for lunch on a Saturday, the staff were undoubtedly friendly but the food was at best basic and neither I nor my partner finished it, it just wasn't nice. My friend tells me I got unlucky because it's usually better, to be honest, I'm not sure that I'd go back to find out.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

A super place for a pitstop during our walk in Reims.
The burger Was exellent. And the Cesar salat Was Great and enough to feed Jesus and all his 40 followers
Thanks from Norway

Reviewed 7 May 2018

A lively place with both indoor and outdoor seating and great people watching. We opted for some of the French options but many people were eating pizza which also looked very good.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We had a family meal for four in Aux Coteaux last night. It was honestly the worst meal we’ve ever had. In fact so bad we all left our food. We had a seafood pizza, dough was not cooked, seafood was frozen and tasteless. The ham and chorizo pizza was disgusting. My husband had a local sausage with a mustard sauce and chips. The sausage was like cutting open someone’s stomach and contained unidentified innards ! The chips weren’t cooked through. My seafood pasta was tasteless. When we came to pay and told the waiter we were not happy he was not interested at all. We had a bottle of wine and French onion soup to start (which was ok) and the bill was over 100 euros. Would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered 2 big salads. Not good at all. First we found hair on one tomate. The salads were also very greasy composed of poor ingredients. The sauce was also disgusting.
I don't recommend this restaurant