“Excellent lunch”

Price range: US$14 - US$21
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were after a casual, inexpensive lunch before we spent the afternoon touring the champagne houses in Reims. And this place was perfect. The restaurant is a charming little place on the corner with a family-run feel, the food was delicious - simple crepes made with fresh ingredients (there's more on the menu too if you don't fancy a crepe) and the service was faultless. We'd return without hesitation.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We had a wonderful lunch after a champagne tour and tasting. I chose the savoury crepe with scrambled eggs, camembert, mushrooms, green salad and tomato relish. It was delicious! My husband had a seafood crepe which disappeared very quickly. He said, "It was good." Not a man of many words but it looked great. Well worth the short trip from Tattinger champagne house. A perfectly traditional French meal to mark the end of our stay in this region :-)

1  Thank Shelley0812
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Only a small restaurant with the owner doing front of house plus serving, but he was lovely and so friendly. The food here is crepes but savoury and sweet and they are made with buckwheat which gives them a light texture, so delicious. Menus come in English too and the choices are vast all savoury ones served with sliced fried potatoes, just excellent ! I would thoroughly recommend this place to experience something really different and home cooked. Beverley G .

Reviewed 12 November 2013

As I said in another review we have struggled to find a good place to eat in Reims but this little place is lovely. Its a creperie and does not only delicious galettes and crepes but also lovely salads. Its a small place and away from the main hub of things, but I we would say its definitely worth it. Food is just right, its not expensive and the service friendly and unpretentious.

3  Thank CRAJ
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We had a lunch here which was just right. The service was professional yet friendly, fantastic food which is nicely presented but doesn't try to be pretentious. We foscussed on fish dishes, probably one of the best sea-bass cooked in salt I have had. All the courses, even the basic salads were tasty and inventive, strongly recommended.

1  Thank carmelobl