“Absolutely Stunning”

Racine
Ranked #1 of 514 Restaurants in Reims
Price range: US$51 - US$107
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I drove an hour from Etoges for Sunday lunch. We chose the smaller of the two degustation menus and the five listed dishes were nine separate courses. The food was stunning and in the top 5 of meals I’ve ever eaten. Service was impeccable and the ambience of the restaurant matched the food experience. Wine and champagne wasn’t cheap but the food was amazing value.

1  Thank Y3130CFdavidg

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We went to racine curious and eager to taste the menu. We chose the wider tasting menu to make sure to miss nothing, and took the wine pairing as well.

I have to admit that this is probably one of the best meals I've had. Period. Not this vacation, not this year, ever.

The service was impeccable, the rhythm of dishes perfect, the wine pairings spot on (I'm quite difficult on this note and the sommelier was phenomenal, I discovered new wines), and what to say of the food itself. Refined, detailed, layered, delicious... an experience.

I think it would be worthwhile to fly over from Canada to experience this again.

5  Thank Etienne L
Reviewed 7 June 2018

A meal to end our holiday turned into a sumptuous treat. A real triumph indeed, presided over by courteous and amusing staff. Calming, elegant surroundings and a feast for the senses accompanied by delicious complementary paired wines. A real highlight of our holiday. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I made this reservation for my husband's birthday while we were travelling in Reims. We did the pairing with the meal and were delighted with every course. Service was professional and friendly. If you are visiting Reims, make this part of your trip.

1  Thank Patricia H
Reviewed 3 April 2018

How I loved this experience! They perfect the marriage between French and Japanese cuisine. All the appetizers were amazing, the fish was amazing and the dessert blew me away. They get such great balance in their dishes. Would recommend to anyone. Price/quality is top, you would pay a lot more in Belgium for this. I'm already looking forward to going back to Racine!

4  Thank Sien D

Been to Racine? Share your experiences!