we got such a great room. service pre arrival was so perfect. location is very nice. we loved the town of troyes.
we did make a reservation at the restaurant. after driving for 4 hours we thought it would be the easiest. yes the restaurant is charming but the prices are steep. a vegies soup for 14 euros..should be the best but it was NOTHING to talk about. menu very limited and SUPER expensive. avoid eating here but do visit troyes and stay in that hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel's Restaurant prepares its menus exclusively from localy grown bio products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Maison de Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Maison De Rhodes Hotel Troyes
- Le Maison De Rhodes Troyes